الأربعاء، 25 فبراير 2009

Quraan
on one sideof my heart Sunnah on the other
I can't function without either Eemaan
pumping around my body keeping me
active and alive
Quraan on one side of my heart Sunnah on the other
My brain working with a rhythm
Eemaan rushing through my veins keeping me stable mind and body
Quraan on one side of my heart Sunnah on the other
My heart functioning because of Deen Eemaan present in the blood stream Keeping me elated and serene
منقول..

هناك تعليقان (2):

nor elyaqeen يقول...

thank you very much about this post cartainly quraan on one side of our hearts

منال (محبة عائشة رضي الله عنها وأمهات المؤمنين) يقول...

Not at all bebo.
I bear witness that there is no deity except Allah;the only one without partner and I bear witness that Muhammed is his servant and his Messenger...